This document explains how to add a DNS record to your website hosted with Cruzio. Please note, these instructions only apply to Cruzio Website Hosting services. They do not apply to Cruzio Classic web hosting. If you have Classic web hosting, then you will need to contact Cruzio to have your DNS records modified.
Do not add or change DNS records if you are not aware of any reason why they should be changed.
- Go to http://login.cruzio.com/ and enter your domain name. Click “Control Panel” and click “Go”. Enter your admin username and password and log in.
- Select the domain you want to add a DNS record to. If you are on host 6 or 7, you’ll find it by going to the main menu in the upper left corner, and clicking Domains.If you do not know what host number you are on, after you log into your control panel, look at the URL at the top of your browser. You will see it start with
https://hostfollowed by a number. That is the host number you are on.
- Click the DNS Settings icon. If you are on host 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, this icon will be under the Services section. If you are on Host 6 or 7, it will be under the Web Site section.
- Under the Tools section, click Add Record.
- Select the type of record from the drop-down and fill in the values for the record.
- Click OK.