Changing the Wireless Channel on a Netgear WGT624v3 Router - Cruzio Internet
- Connect a computer to the Netgear wireless router with an Ethernet/network cable. You can use any of the 4 ports grouped in the back. Make sure the Netgear is on.
- Open your Web browser. Enter 192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press the Enter or Return key.
- A window will appear asking for a login and password.The default login name is: admin
The default password is: password
- Once logged in, click the Wireless Settings link on the left.
- You can change the channel on that page. Channels 1, 6, or 11 are recommended. Then click Apply. The router will restart.
- Once the router restarts, you are done.