To fix a corrupted MySQL database:
- Through the domain Control panel, log into phpMyAdmin.
- Click Databases.
- Click the database name.
- At the bottom of the table list, select “Check All”, so you can operate on all the tables at once.
- In the “With selected” drop down, click “Check table”. This will report any issues your tables are having.
- Now go back one screen. Select the tables that are corrupt.
- From the “with selected” dropdown, click “repair table”.
- Use “check table” again to see if the database is repaired.