This help page answers a question about Cruzio Domain Email. For more specific help, see the articles below.
Cruzio Mail Help
Cruzio Mail comes with email addresses at a Cruzio-owned domain—@cruzio.com, @baymoon.com, @calcentral.com, @cruziolatino.com, @ebold.com, @elgatito.com, @icogitate.com, @rattlebrain.com, @scshop.com or @skyhighway.com.
Domain Email Help
Domain Email comes with email addresses at your own domain—@yourdomain.com—as part of Cruzio’s Website Hosting services.
General Email Help
For questions about email in general, start here.
Every mailbox hosted by Cruzio has a fixed allowance, or quota, of storage space on the Cruzio mail server. If your mailbox fills up, incoming mail will bounce back to the sender instead of being delivered to you. Every Cruzio Domain mailbox starts with a quota of 50 megabytes (MB) shared between all folders.
Make Space in Your Mailbox
- Browse to cruzio.com and go to Domain Tools.
- Enter your domain name (part of your email after the @ symbol), select “Webmail” and click “Go”.
- Log in with your full email address and password.
- Delete unnecessary email, especially messages with large attachments.
- Keep unwanted mail out of your mailbox by turning on your Cruzio Junk Mail Filter.
- If the Inbox in your email program isn’t large, yet mail is bouncing, then your email program is probably leaving copies of your messages on the Cruzio server. In this case, follow the instructions below for your email program.
Stop Your Email Program From Leaving
Copies of Email Messages on the Server
Entourage for Mac OS X
- Open Entourage. In the menu, choose Tools -> Accounts.
- Select your email account. Click Edit.
- Click the Options tab.Uncheck “Leave a copy of each message on the server.” Click OK.
Mail for Mac OS X
- Open Mail. In the menu, choose Mail -> Preferences.
- Click Accounts. Select your email account. Click the Advanced tab.
- Check “Remove copy from server after retrieving a message.”
- Set the drop-down menu to “Immediately.”
Outlook 2007 for Windows
- Open Outlook 2007. In the menu, choose Tools -> Account Settings.
- Click the Email tab. Select your email account. Click Change.
- Click More Settings. Click the Advanced tab.
- Uncheck “Leave a copy of messages on the server.”
Outlook Express for Windows
- Open Outlook Express.
- In the menu, choose Tools -> Accounts.
- Click the Mail tab.
- Select your email account.
- Click Properties. Click the Advanced tab.
- Uncheck “Leave a copy of messages on server.”
Thunderbird for Windows or Mac OS X
- Open Thunderbird. In the menu, choose Tools -> Account Settings.
- Select your email account. Click Server Settings.
- Uncheck “Leave messages on server.” Click OK.
Windows Mail for Vista
- Open Windows Mail. In the menu, choose Tools -> Accounts.
- Select your email account. Click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Uncheck “Leave a copy of messages on server.” Click OK.
If you know that you want to keep messages so you can view them from any computer using Cruzio Webmail, just be sure to follow the other suggestions under “Make Space in Your Mailbox” to make sure your mailbox doesn’t go over its quota.
It is possible to increase the size of your mailbox’s Inbox. For more information, please contact Cruzio.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Cruzio Technical Support.