Kevin describes himself as a “Chief Marketplace Evangelist” for hrmarketer.com. When he’s not giving marketing and public relations advice to businesses, he enjoys the drums and the stylings of Rush drummer Neil Peart.
1. What is your favorite thing about coworking?
The intimacy of networking with others outside of your organization. Meeting folks outside of your industry and expertise and being able to form synergies in the most unique ways. This is where the business generation starts.
2. When you were 12 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to design hot rods, be an architect, and a writer because I had a passion to design things. The first two didn’t work out so well but I have been writing for years.
3. What has been your greatest challenge (in entrepreneurism)?
Staying ahead of your competition because everything is moving so fast. Being able to predict the next move of your competition and making sound decisions on where to take your business next.
4. What is your favorite thing about Santa Cruz?
The beach is where I met the love of my life (my wife). So those two things fused together.
5. What advice can you offer others following in similar footsteps?
Never overestimate your sales cycle and never underestimate how much it will cost you!
For more information on Kevin or hrmarketer.com, visit http://www.hrmarketer.com