Jordan is a consultant for Aire Software with a knack for WordPress and graphic design. Jordan enjoys interacting with people (when he isn’t attached to his computer) and dreams of owning a winery.
1. What is your favorite aspect of coworking?
Networking is the best thing about coworking because it’s a great way to build contacts. There is a diverse group of people in the Cruzioworks coworking space and networking provides more opportunities to connect with a variety of people and professions.
2. When you were 12 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a chemical engineer but then I got on a computer and have been on one ever since.
3. What is your favorite thing about Santa Cruz?
What I can only describe as the “Santa Cruz ecosystem.” We are close to a big city but we aren’t a big city. What makes Santa Cruz great is our interesting mix of people and small city feel.
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To have mind control. But to also have the ability to use it when I wanted to.
5. What advice can you offer to others following in similar footsteps?
It’s not for everyone so make sure it’s for you. Think things through before you make the leap. But know that it is quite rewarding being your own boss.
For more information on Jordan Iversen and Aire Software, please visit: http://airesoftware.com/