Cruzio customers on our Wireless, Certified, Wifi, Dedicated, and Enterprise broadband services experienced a momentary outage caused by a routing issue on one of our core routers between 10:30-10:40AM this morning (8/21/19). This has been resolved.
The emergency maintenance is complete, and affected wireless links in Watsonville are now back online. If you are still experiencing issues with connectivity, please reboot your router, and contact Cruzio customer service at 831-459-6301 for further assistance. Thanks for your patience.
Some customers in Watsonville may experience downtime as we work to repair equipment that serves point-to-point Wireless Pro customers in the area. Engineers are actively working on the issue, and we will post updates as they become available. We appreciate your patience.
This power outage has been resolved.
There is currently a PG&E outage that is affecting Cruzio’s networking equipment that provides Wireless and Dedicated broadband access to customers in the Capitola / 41st Avenue areas.
All customers that are negatively impacted by this networking equipment not having power are currently similarly affected by PG&E’s power outage. PG&E has estimated a repair time of 12:30 PM today, 8/15.
The issues affecting incoming and outgoing mail service for a subsection of our customers have been resolved. If you are still experiencing any issues with your email service, please contact Cruzio customer service for assistance. Thank you for your patience.
Engineers will be performing emergency maintenance on 8/7/19 between 7PM to 2AM to alleviate the email issues some of our email customers are experiencing. During this maintenance window, a small subset of users will not be able to retrieve inbound email until the maintenance is complete. These messages will be delivered after the maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience.
Post yesterday’s maintenance window we are aware of an upstream issue affecting outgoing email delivery for Cruzio email customers. There is no ETA at this time, but engineers are aware of and actively working on the problem. This issue is not affecting customers with hosting email accounts. We will update this status message when have further information. Thank you for your patience.
The issue that was causing delayed inbound email delivery for our customers has been resolved. There will be a maintenance window tonight from 7pm to 2am which may cause a small amount of email customers to experience delays logging in to their email account. This maintenance will not affect hosted email accounts.
The issue that was causing delayed inbound email delivery for our customers has been 95% mitigated. There will be a brief maintenance window tonight which will restore full service to the remaining 5% of affected customers, but we don’t anticipate any downtime due to this maintenance. This issue is not affecting hosting email accounts.